Contributors

Us Girls

Us Girls
Mama, Emily, Ellie, Libby, Hadley

Me and my little sister

Me and my little sister
Double Trouble

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

All Star Game-June 23

Tonight my brother got to play in an All Star game at Reckling Field at Rice University. It was alot of fun. He was picked as one of the 4 top junior short stops in Houston. My cousins were there and aunts and uncles. My brother played awesome!
My sister Emily is at camp and I miss her!!! I can't wait for her to come home. Speaking of All stars, my sisters and I are swimming in the Meet of Champs on Saturday for our swim team. I am swimming the free style, breast, butterfly, and back strokes. I hope I get to go to the All stars on sunday.--my mom says I am already an ALL STAR!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are an all-star!!! I love you--good luck on Saturday. Be sure and text me on how you,Emily and Ellie do.. aunt susie

    ReplyDelete